Our studio is OPEN!
Our schedule offers a variety of in-studio, Virtual and outdoor options to accommodate many different people and comfort levels at this time. We will add more in-studio classes step by step. The health and safety of our students and staff is of utmost importance. Our goal, eventually, is to offer 50 in-studio classes per week, like we did before March 18th.
Right now, we need to be smart and safe and add in-studio classes one step at a time. Please read all reopening protocol on the website homepage.
We have missed all of you tremendously and are excited to see all of you in-studio, outdoors and/or Virtually. Thank you so much for your continued support.
Nothing is better than outside yoga and fitness classes! It is summer in Sonoma County and the perfect time to try an outdoor class with Energize. Outside, under an oak tree on the grass, with your wonderful community exercising together is too good to be true!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Strict social distancing guidelines will be followed. Masks are optional. Flags and / or cones will mark locations for mat placement (7-8 feet apart). The instructor will provide hand sanitizer for everyone. We will play music during outdoor IHP and HIIT classes. There will be sun and shade options.
WHAT TO BRING:
Facial covering, mat, sweat towel, water. Sunscreen and hand sanitizer are recommended.
We have teamed up with Santa Rosa Parks and Recreation to offer our weekday classes at beautiful Julliard Park. We will meet at Julliard Park lawn C, 227 Santa Rosa Ave, Santa Rosa. Walk past the bocce ball and walk past the rose garden and community garden. Lawn C is right by the foot bridge, with a small stage. YOU WILL SEE US.
We have also teamed up with Sonoma Mountain Village (SOMO) to offer our Saturday morning outdoor classes. SOMO is a gorgeous place with fountains, giant sculptures, gardens, shade, and sun. Sally Tomatoes restaurant offers brunch on Saturdays and you can order take-out or stay and have a picnic if you choose. There is a lot of parking at SOMO.
Check out SOMO. We will meet right by Sally Tomatoes. 1400 Valley House Drive, Rohnert Park.
How to prepare your technology & sign up
For the best experience, join us from a device with a video camera and microphone so that we can both see and hear you (like a laptop, iPad, or smartphone).
1. Visit zoom.us and create a free account with your email address.
3. Sign in from your device, test your audio and video, and you should be all set to join your first class!
4. Find a class you want to join at
www,energizehotyoga.com/class-schedule/ or through our branded app. Register for the class
5. You will receive an email with a link to join the class 30min prior to class start time. Check your spam and promo folder if you have not received the link. The email with link comes from firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Follow the Zoom meeting link. This link will open the meeting in your Zoom app or in your browser.
7. A broadband internet connection works the best. If your connection gets interrupted during class, try turning off your video camera so you can still see us, we just cannot see you. That can help with your internet connection.
8. When you arrive in the room, please mute your microphone to reduce any audio feedback. Please keep your microphone muted unless you want to speak, and then feel free to unmute yourself. The teacher cannot necessarily see everyone who is in the room.
9. Yoga and Pilates have incredible benefits for you mind, body and spirit. We hope you can join us for some wonderful VIRTUAL classes.
10. If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com